What is NodeJs?
- Great for prototyping and agile development
- Superfast and highly scalable
- Cleaner and more consistent codebase
- Large ecosystems of open source libraries
- Modular structure
- Easy to write and understand
NodeJs Verses Java+Spring
In fact, at Paypal, they build one of their java and spring based app using node and they found the following results.
While working with it we realize that it’s too easy to understand and work with. Its modular structure helped us a lot in maintaining code in the proper way. Hence it also brings us the code reusability. Furthermore, large community brings the common code. Most of the things that you want to build are already been developed or in progress. So you get the references to their code or idea and implement your idea. Most noteworthy, there are so many hosting companies support the NodeJs hosting. Hence, its really easy to deploy a NodeJs app.